Article <FUkaOI4ar_TcsN7KN74WFA8f3Yw@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<FUkaOI4ar_TcsN7KN74WFA8f3Yw@jntp>

Subject: Re: The problem of relativistic synchronisation
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: 5XM_KXTVzow1ZiprQeVUOdLuPs4
JNTP-ThreadID: 76aXiNOmFXLuhuEL0ulE9Z2aOsc
JNTP-Uri: https://www.nemoweb.net/?DataID=FUkaOI4ar_TcsN7KN74WFA8f3Yw@jntp
Supersedes: <jECDHAoLmlcEyq1W9f-xvRBc2pI@jntp>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 24 00:32:34 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr>

Le 03/09/2024 à 17:20, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :
> Den 03.09.2024 12:03, skrev Richard Hachel:
>>
>> We have:
>>
>> tA(e1) = 0
>> tA'(e1)= 0
>> tA(e2) = 0.75 s
>
> OK.

>> And what's missing:
>> tA'(e2) = 2.25
>>

> This is nonsense, and demonstrates that you
> don't know what an event is.
> e2 is the event that clock A and clock B' are adjacent
>    tA'(e2) is meaningless.

It is obvious that tA'(e2) has a meaning for A'.

It is the time at which in his frame of reference (A'), the event E2
exists.

Paul, Paul, you can't say it's meaningless. A little more consideration
for the other posters, and please a little more practical intelligence:
there is indeed a moment, where, for A, the event e2 exists in his frame
of reference, and if A' was synchronized at the start, there will be a
time, and only one time of e2 that will be written on his watch.

We can easily, if we correctly master the notion of relativistic
simultaneity and the notions of relative chronotropies,
reveal what this time written on the clock A' thus synchronized during e1
will be: tA'(e1)=0.

I beg you not to say that it is absurd or meaningless.

How to proceed?

We KNOW that the travel time of A in A'B' will be equal to the distance
A'B' in R' divided by the apparent escape velocity of an object moving at
v=0.8c.
This is unavoidable and it is mathematical.
Let tA'(e2)=tA'(e1)+(A'B'/Vapp')
Let tA'(e2)= 0 + 3.10^8/(4/9)c
tA'(2)=2.25 sec

Attention, je parle de l'heure exacte où A' perçoit réellement e2 en
direct-live, et qui représente l'heure réelle des choses.

Si l'on veut juger, et compter en fonction d'une synchronisation
abstraite, basée sur "la vitesse transversale de le lumière", il faut
ôter une seconde d'anisochrnie entre A' et B'. Ce qui donne un temps
supposé (mais faux) de 1.25 sec.

<http://nemoweb.net/jntp?FUkaOI4ar_TcsN7KN74WFA8f3Yw@jntp/Data.Media:2>

Please confirm that you have understood and that you validate, which will
allow us to go further and explain all the predictive values ​​that I
have already given, but without explaining yet.

R.H.

--
Ce message a été posté avec Nemo : <https://www.nemoweb.net/?DataID=FUkaOI4ar_TcsN7KN74WFA8f3Yw@jntp>