Article <FxxcAtB-BaU4TzfE-6Txlbo_gEA@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<FxxcAtB-BaU4TzfE-6Txlbo_gEA@jntp>

Subject: Re: Space-time interval (2)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: om3_j9P4bmVnegt4lz3E3a3PBK8
JNTP-ThreadID: L0IgA2CWtv7gPeDAAk57TJ-BbeQ
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=FxxcAtB-BaU4TzfE-6Txlbo_gEA@jntp
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 24 13:24:17 +0000
From:  Richard Hachel   <r.hachel@jesauspu.fr>

Le 14/08/2024 à 15:08, Python a écrit :

> Clocks are physical devices (except in Wozniak's mind). They are not
> synchronized by imaginary devices on imaginary spatial dimensions.
>
> They are built in order to have the same rate (inside an acceptable
> narrow interval) to begin with, then drifted according to what
> General Relativity predict in order to stay in synch in ECI
> frame (despite what demented Wozniak pretends).
>
> These are engineering tasks, not the stupid mythomaniac fantasies of
> a histrionic senile country doctor.

But you're mixing everything up.

That's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the initial
synchronization. At some point you have to synchronize all the watches in
all the capitals with each other.
However, this is by nature impossible.
The notion of universal anisochrony means that each watch will lag behind
the other with an anisochrony Et=x/c, a reciprocal phenomenon that will
affect all the watches in the universe.
So, to start the watches at t=0, you'll need a point in the universe
placed at an equal distance from all the others, and only an abstract
point placed in an imaginary, perpendicular dimension, at an equal
distance from all the points in the local universe will be able to do
this.
It's not hard to understand.
Now you are talking about something else, that is to say the second
particularity which is no longer anisochrony, but the relativity of the
internal chronotropy of watches, in the sense that time passes less
quickly at the level of the satellite than at the level of a terrestrial
clock, and that the chronotropic shift must be regularly reestablished.

R.H.