Article <FztOOPctCcCwS8JArTdOkyGfYyE@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<FztOOPctCcCwS8JArTdOkyGfYyE@jntp>

Subject: Re: Langevin's paradox again
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: irA0Z6LGQ5ZJRYnVYcENGmpXnyc
JNTP-ThreadID: sxhQQgyUgiiv6OcO_6O_beeL7bk
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=FztOOPctCcCwS8JArTdOkyGfYyE@jntp
Supersedes: <c-PkYK_utOa8WeI_M5VOpKpj9Bk@jntp>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 24 21:02:38 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr>

Le 18/07/2024 à 21:33, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :
> Den 17.07.2024 20:26, skrev Richard Hachel:

> Your theory predicts that the real speed of the protons
> in the LHC is 6947c.

 Yes, absolutly.

 Vr=6947c

 The relativistic world uses fantastic speeds.

You know that if you could move at the same speed as this proton, in
interstellar space, in a little over a year, you could visit any star in a
huge sphere 7,000 light years around sun?

All physicists know this.

They know about time dilation, which is a real phenomenon, so they know
that at this speed, it's possible. But they also know that when we come to
tell what we saw, we would have to tell it to our
great-great-grandchildren.

> The real speed of the protons in the LHC is measured
> to be 0.9999998c.

 No.

 Please stop.

 Observable speed in the laboratory Vo=0.99999998c

 Real Speed : Vr=6947c

 You confuse the notions.

>  >> You are saying that when the physicists who are operating the LHC
>  >> know that a proton has gone around the circuit once, it has really
>  >> gone around the circuit 78000000/11250 = 6933 times.

 But no !!!

 LOL !!!

> Please keep insisting that if the speed of the protons is 6947c
> and thus will move once around the ring in ≈ 13 ns,

 Tr(tau)=x/Vr

>then a clock
> at a point in the ring will measure that the proton passes it
> every ≈ 90 μs.

 To=x/Vo

> (I have a morbid sense of humour and love to rub it in.)

It's not humor, I just can't understand why you contradict everything I
write on usenet.
It would appear that you are doing this with honesty, not simply to
falsify the science, and with confidence in your right because you have
memorized what others have said.
I now invite you to go further, to think for yourself, and to verify that
things are really sometimes wrong in the interpretations that men have
made of the Poincaré-Lorentz transformations (which are correct, but
interpreted anyhow and with an abstract, false, contradictory and absurd
Minkowskian metric).
I want to lead you to understand it or at least suspect it.
Then, it will be extraordinarily easy to show you that my metric poses no
problem of mathematical logic, physical evidence, or artistic beauty.

R.H.