Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<G$yX+FLaczB@ATH>

From: "Mickmane" <ATH@kruemel.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: The Lemonade Treatment
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:49:00 +0100

On 16.03.24, Blueshirt  <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> Mickmane wrote:

>>> He did more than that! The 6th Doctor tried to strangle Peri
>>> and then threw her to the floor, that really didn't look
>>> good!
>>
>> I know, but that was right after the regeneration, when he
>> might not have been too sane.

> No other Doctor did it!

Regeneration went between a bit and a lot different every time. :)

As a one-time bad behaviour with an explanation, it would have been
excusable, but unfortunately he kept up the yelling, making poor
companion flinch.

Of course, if I could replace the strangling attack, I'd do that, too.
:)

> Personally I think it was a mis-step by JNT (the Producer) as
> Peri was well liked and the Doctor trying to strangle her got
> the Sixth Doctor's era off to a bad start. On top of the awful
> coat attacking Peri put me off the Sixth Doctor anyway.

You mean the clown outfit? I thought that was refreshing, or at least
funny. :)

--

Mickmane