Article <GMqcnX4B5KIPYCb7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<GMqcnX4B5KIPYCb7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

Subject: Re: Relativistic aberration
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 <NJ_WX0fDIsgjeCUSiV54-Tj2V5E@jntp>
From: Ross Finlayson <ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 17:43:01 -0700

On 08/13/2024 03:26 PM, Richard Hachel wrote:
> Le 13/08/2024 à 20:08, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
>> On Tue, 13 Aug 2024 16:29:48 +0000, Richard Hachel wrote:
>
>>> The guy, you tell him that four days after its
>>> first outing, the Titanic hit a flying saucer, he
>>> swallows it,
>>
>> I doubt that :-)
>
> You, yes, you doubt, because you are intelligent.
> But you know, I have had a long life, and anyone who has seen a lot can
> have learned a lot: there are many idiots in the universe.
>
> Millions of people believe today, because they have been told, that the
> Holy Virgin made a baby all by herself, contravening the very laws of
> nature and theology itself (I will place on your throne a fruit from
> your loins and your descendants).
> Others believe that the prophet Muhammad traveled on a winged horse when
> Allah wanted him to (against the laws of nature that the good Lord
> himself had decreed and against the anti-spectacular logic of the hidden
> God of Isaiah).
> Others believe that the Titanic encountered a flying saucer, and that
> the terrible shock caused the ship to sink majestically in one piece. I
> beg you to believe me: the guys are buying it.
>
> Even Python, the greatest scientific critic of all time: he's buying it.
> Okay, a few people are surprised to note that the two pieces were found
> in two different places, proof that they didn't sink together, but
> anyway. And a few people take seriously the belated testimony of
> passengers who said: "We were paid not to tell the truth. We shouldn't
> have said that the boat simply broke in two by itself."
>
> So a flying saucer was invented, and the universe bought it.
>
> Don't laugh, guys, they all bought it.
>
> R.H.

You mean Jefimenko wheel?

Hey the Mars and Jupiter are making a syzygy,
according to Allais effect it should result being
reflected as a blip on the Parameterized-Post-Newtonian
model's factors of the Earth ephemeris.

How about "vix-motrix vis-a-vis vis-viva"?

I.e., the balleton, affects dynamics in motion, while simply
alive and flying like Jordan, vis-a-vis after the last shudder
that the combined central moment of lifetime stays or leaves,
as with regards to the sarira or some such notion.

All explained by rest-exchange-momentum and a sort of
simple accoutrement of space-contraction separately for
the linear and rotational, ....

With fall gravity, ....