Article <HTZi-739xTXK5TOHr3Bgwhbz4oY@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<HTZi-739xTXK5TOHr3Bgwhbz4oY@jntp>

Subject: Re: Oh my God!
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: bJ_662XsxStdQZa7u6FT_YtTEdc
JNTP-ThreadID: _NOMLwbBk0j_174bZ23omUtCEHM
JNTP-ReferenceUserID: 190@nemoweb.net
JNTP-Uri: https://www.nemoweb.net/?DataID=HTZi-739xTXK5TOHr3Bgwhbz4oY@jntp
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 24 22:34:24 +0000
From: Python <python@not-formail.invalid>

Le 02/10/2024 à 00:25, Python a écrit :
> Le 02/10/2024 à 00:13, Richard Hachel  a écrit :
>> Le 01/10/2024 à 23:56, Python a écrit :
>>> Your "diagrams" are utterly idiotic.

>>> A crazy world where were conceived and build steam engines, trains, cars,
>>> planes, rockets, atomic bombs (oops), nuclear power plants. We travelled to the
>>> Moon and back, launched satellites, created computers, vaccines and radars.
>>>
>>> Not that bad for a "crazy world", don't you think?
>>
>> That's easy to say.
>> Personally, I think the opposite and often people comfort me by saying: "If men
>> weren't so crazy, we would be technologically millennia ahead".
>> That's probably very true.
>> Of course, what you say is true: it's not so bad.
>> But the truth still makes you want to cry.
>> I don't mean that we are far behind what we could have done if men had thought
>> with their heads rather than with their dicks.
>> In my opinion, you are wrong, and it is the great philosophers who are right
>> when they talk about human madness (that is to say, the majority who, for probably
>> jealous reasons, disgust or prevent progress from advancing more quickly).
>

> So we have to confront ONE real world, with bad and good things, that it what it
> is
> to a fantasy world in the mind of a single, uneducated, histrionic, dishonest
> and
> megalomaniac retired M.D.
>
> Let us take time to decide :-)

To add one point:

While we went from stones to computers, and the great philosophers you'd
mentioned were all
very aware of that, people of your kind are doing WHAT? Nothing bug
bragging.

You are exactly the kind of people you pretend to despise.

Projecting.

Most of us, down here, do not pretend to be "geniuses" (as you do) while
doing
absolutely nothing of value. We add to the edifice, and - also - can point
out
what is wrong, in our judgement, when we want.

The difference between you and a "normal" person: A normal person does not
despise
the whole of Humanity across its whole existence.