Article <Hth0_uEjY9-2dTDy92yn7g6IPl4@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<Hth0_uEjY9-2dTDy92yn7g6IPl4@jntp>

Subject: Re: Galaxies don't fly apart because their entire frame is rotating
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: uNJgxSEUCzJdVZO5vxODcFYovgc
JNTP-ThreadID: 3pqdnTzZ85-dG2X4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=Hth0_uEjY9-2dTDy92yn7g6IPl4@jntp
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 24 10:12:45 +0000
From: Python <python@org.invalid>

Le 10/04/2024 à 07:00, Thomas Heger a écrit :
> Am Mittwoch000010, 10.04.2024 um 01:04 schrieb Chris M. Thomasson:

>>> This is a totally idiotic requirement.
>>>
>>> Many things cannot be seen, even if they are real.
>>>
>>> Seeing is limited to light of a very small frequency band, limited to
>>> direct visibility and also limited by scale, time of existence and
>>> illumination.
>>>
>>> We also need somebody to watch.
>>>
>>> But many things real do not fall into these categories.
>>>

>>> E.g. very short lived particles are very hard to see.
>>>
>>> Also invisible are radiowaves, the inside of planet Earth or of black
>>> holes.
>>>
>>> But would you like to shuffel all things under the rug, which are hard
>>> to see?
>>>

>> Also, perhaps our current state of the art technology wrt observing the
>> universe from our little earth is damn near pre embryonic wrt the grand
>> scheme of things... ;^)
>>

> Usual observations from our perspective of the universe would require to
> remove the effects of the delay, which is caused by the finite speed of
> light.
>
> But this is not done.

Of course it is done!!!

You have definitely never read any paper about astronomy, or the history
of astronomy. As a matter of fact one of the main issue in astronomy is
to determine the distance of objects as precisely as possible.

Thomas, why are you constantly making up stuff of that kind? Is it malice
or stupidity?

Both?