Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<IXQv8LazUgNGHOfaop5NsVJfpZ0@jntp>

Subject: Re: Getting there at last...
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
JNTP-HashClient: Mrp7FUV3fJ7fF8vOdtkiz63ywOM
JNTP-ThreadID: 5ipMllmo3ZDdVjvYIsvl1ofrDVs
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=IXQv8LazUgNGHOfaop5NsVJfpZ0@jntp
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 24 00:07:02 +0000
From: Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com>

Le 05/04/2024 à 18:49, Thomas Heger a écrit :
> Am 04.04.2024 um 04:18 schrieb Arindam Banerjee:

>> It is some 100 times better than the one used before.  Much less power
>> consumption, far more force on the bullet which could be a guided
>> missile at hypersonic speeds.
>>
>> As for my gun, check out
>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ
>> Follow the link to the 2-sec video.

>> Both are nonsense to me.
>> When inertia is busted, entropy and relativity and quantum are also busted.
>> Aether is back, filling the infinite universe.
>>
>> I hope you realise that one day.
>
> I have actually written a longish critique of 'On the electrodynamics of
> moving bodies'
> (here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RkhX-B5u7X4ga0QH-C53RddjQGctZVdo/view )
>
> and know what you mean.
>
> But I think, that relativity is not entirely wrong.

It is entirely wrong from top to bottom.

It is not science, but Jewish dogma to get rid of the Arya notion of aum
(aether) pervading the universe.

So to begin with, Einstein et al were mocked and ridiculed just as I am
today, by the establishment.

The eminence of relativity today is not due to any science, but to
politics driven by money, media and academia on one hand, and the fear of
nukes by the public on the other, which wrongly thinks that the great
energies released are due to e=mcc.

> It is a principle, which is VERY counterintuitive and not discussed very
> often:

It is nonsense, period.

> we have a forward and a backwards time, which both occur and are both real.

A dogmatic assertion.
There is NO backwards time. This is pure nonsense.
Yes there are such things as phase differences, meaning a signal can go on
two different paths and meet at different times at the same place, causing
interference.
But that does not mean that time goes backwards.

> Which time is forward, that is debatable, hence both are and the other
> one is in relative motion 'backwards'.

There is ONLY forward time, or NO time in situations where there is no
change. However even in such situations outside the situation the estimate
of time can be done, by those in situations where things do change.

> About QM I had to criticise a few points, too.
>
> That was mainly the particle concept itself.
>
> Particles are assumed to be lasting entities, created shortly after the
> big bang.

Another dogmatic assertion, the big bang.  It is only a theory. How can a
theory become accepted like fact?  Most unscientific.

> But I found a counter-example: Growing Earth.

Another nonsense. Earth is not growing.

> Since the Earth is in fact growing, the idea of lasting particles cannot
> be true.

The Earth is not in fact growing, save in the minds of certain esteemed
theological crackpots pretending to be scientists.

> So, in a way, I had to strike a few assumptions, but maintain the idea
> itself (of GR and QM).
>
> It's not my business anyhow, since what I tried to do, that is finding
> the connection between GR and QM and didn't attempt to justify these
> branches of physics.

While relativity is rubbish, QM may have some use in certain applications.
Similarly, relativity is useful when we assume a still Earth, with
conformal transformations of matter around it showing apparent
relativistic effect. Like Doppler may be explained with shortened or
lengthened wavelengths, and indeed to the observer the waves look long or
short, but not to third party seeing the flow.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee