Article <Ibjh1AmAa9PjZiQF-UQX-2NHlQ0@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<Ibjh1AmAa9PjZiQF-UQX-2NHlQ0@jntp>

Subject: Re: A short proof of the inconsistency of The Shit
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: MaTZgsui454MSmBh0N8zAT83LVg
JNTP-ThreadID: 17ee15afea6b29a3$410850$558427$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=Ibjh1AmAa9PjZiQF-UQX-2NHlQ0@jntp
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 24 15:15:47 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@tiscali.fr>

Le 27/08/2024 à 16:51, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :

> No clocks were ever accelerated in any accelerator.
> It's an impudent lie believable only by fanatic idiots.
>
> Anyway, your pathetic lies of zillions of
> experiments allegedly confirming the pathetic
> mumble of your idiot guru are completely irrelevant
> for this thread.
>
> The thread is about the inconsistent assumptions
> of his physics and inconsistent conclusions
> derivable from it. You're too dumb to understand
> even that, but still it is.

That's right, you're absolutely right, and no clock has ever been placed
in accelerators.
Which presents a huge experimental problem.
What must be understood, especially understood, is that I don't believe
that a relativistic theory has ever been developed in a native and
coherent way.
In this sense, I'm not sure that it's been done like me, with a theory
preceding the experiment.
No, I'm not sure at all.
So I gave what I think is the right concept of ALL RR, even in areas where
we are far from being able to verify (rotating disks, watches placed on
accelerated objects).
What is abnormal, with me, compared to others, is that everything is said
in advance, and in a coherent way.
Physicists, and this is very unfortunate, do not practice like that.
They start from the experiment, and try to explain the experiment
(Michelson Morley). It is the opposite that had to be done, to build a
complete theory, all frames of reference combined, with complete
equations, then to check if it holds.
If already 100% of the possible experiments everything holds on 25% of the
tested equations, and it is never found wanting, we must ask ourselves the
right question. Is the theory entirely valid, even if it predicts strange
things or disagrees with the other relativistic predictions. Even more so
if it is 50%. We can then think that the 50% of tests still impossible to
do risk being in agreement with the rest, because the bases were good.

Let's take the proper time of accelerated objects. I am sure of my move,
because everything is of great theoretical coherence from beginning to end
when I speak of RR. Physicists are not capable of it, but they will NEVER
say it, they prefer to insult and try to discredit.

So yes, there are things that should be done, and we do not have the means
to do it (unless we find a new Michelson capable of experimenting things).

But I am sure that it will go my way, and not in the t'=t way.

R.H.