Article <IuOcnWtbBdYnOHb7nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<IuOcnWtbBdYnOHb7nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

Subject: Re: The truth about the Lorentz Transformation.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: Ross Finlayson <ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 21:16:50 -0700

On 09/18/2024 02:44 PM, Python wrote:
> Le 18/09/2024 à 23:06, clzb93ynxj@att.net (LaurenceClarkCrossen) a écrit :
>> Ross' thoughts are like a wrench in the works.
>
> I'd rather say that they are a stench in the cork.

I imagine that if you don't have have three more replete
models of continuous domains for your real analysis,
and at least three laws of large numbers, and at least
three models of the space 0's and 1's, and a notion of
a continuous topology, and a teleological paradox-free
logical theory what's yet strongly logicist and positivist,
and real wave mechanics for QM what is like for superstrings
or supercordes if you will or ondes, and a better way for
Einstein to be a total field theorist, and a fall gravity
that unites with strong nuclear and isn't merely always
violating least action, and entropy and entropy for
energy and the entelechy and dynamic and dunamis,
that it might not be much of a thing, at all.

Vintners put a lot of store in good cork.

Like it was Dio I suppose once put it,
"like a rainbow in the dark".

"A-Theory"