Article <J9OcnVWHPP5dPxf7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<J9OcnVWHPP5dPxf7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@supernews.com>

From: Tyrone <none@none.none>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: Reliable bluetooth headphones/earpods?
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2024 14:14:24 +0000

On Jul 7, 2024 at 7:33:22 AM EDT, "Chris" <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been fighting for most of the morning to keep my earpods connected to
> my phone for more than 5 minutes - not an exaggeration - and am now
> contemplating new ones.
>
> Anyone have recommendations of reliable BT - and I mean rock solid
> reliability - headphones/earpods? I mostly use them with my iphone while
> commuting, travelling and gardening for mostly music, but also on
> teams/zoom calls on my mac. I need them to be small and portable.

I've never had problems with Sony. I have several over-ear headphones (from
cheap to expensive) and in-ear buds. All work just fine and sound great.

None have ever failed. Not to say that Sony headphones are indestructible.
Just reporting my experience. The main problem with over-ear headphones is
that the foam pads eventually fall apart. Some can be replaced, some can't.