Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<MPG.40afe58775b3726f989713@paganini.bofh.team>

From: Jim the Geordie <jim@jimXscott.co.uk>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Steps counting apps
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 10:43:12 +0100

Just out of curiosity I thought I might try a STEPS counter app.
Many seem to come with all sorts of health monitoring extras, which I'm
not bothered about, but happy to enter and not use.
However there are massive differences between them on the numbers of
steps they claim I have taken and some don't appear to work at all.
I'm not wanting to start a thread about the health benefits, just to
find the simplest, accurate, free one.

--
Jim the Geordie