Article <NKxfwzMmar8ZQbNy_7BIbsJ0mpo@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<NKxfwzMmar8ZQbNy_7BIbsJ0mpo@jntp>

Subject: Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: zLxPOypcgDup3DUeoTn4Q_hvL6A
JNTP-ThreadID: eadae7722aa4042797d8a9dd39fac8b4@www.novabbs.com
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=NKxfwzMmar8ZQbNy_7BIbsJ0mpo@jntp
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 24 10:42:53 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@tiscali.fr>

Le 06/04/2024 à 02:45, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
> Richard Hachel wrote:

> Why is it "absurd"?

It's as absurd as believing that you can draw a student a round square.
As the student does not succeed, we blame the pencil, then we blame the
paper.
Then Paul B. Andersen intervenes who will accuse the professor.
We then change the pencil, the paper, the teacher, but the student still
does not know how to draw a round square.
We accuse the student, and we say that he is not cooperating.
This is what is happening with the speed of light speed, or body
propagation or physical laws.
We simply cannot.
Some people then set out to invent a tool, which they would call a magic
pencil, a very high-tech pencil,
and who would be able to draw round squares and
octagonal triangles.
But no, nothing will help, it is not a TECHNOLOGICAL problem, but a
logical problem.
You also cannot find an integer natural number between eight and nine,
even if you have a supercomputer.

It is simply as illogical, in OUR UNIVERSE, as to return before having
left, or to go faster than an instantaneous interaction.

We then enter into abstractions and absurdities which have, in science,
and in special relativity, no kind of interest.

R.H.