Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<Nb-dneIfCb6naJ37nZ2dnZfqlJydnZ2d@giganews.com>

From: Tom Roberts <tjoberts137@sbcglobal.net>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.research
Subject: Re: Free fall
Date: 25 Mar 2024 08:14:06 GMT

On 3/24/24 3:29 PM, Luigi Fortunati wrote:
>> [Moderator] That is, the gravitational force on a body with
>> inertial mass 2 kg is (a) precisely twice that on a body with
>> inertial mass 1 kg,
>
> But (if I'm not mistaken) (a) also applies to the electromagnetic
> force which, on a 2-gram body of any material, is exactly double
> that on a 1-gram body of any material. Is that so?

Not at all! -- If one is charged and one is not, the electromagnetic
forces on them will be VERY different.

I repeat: your approach of making false statements here and expecting to
be corrected is not working, and you are CLEARLY not learning much
physics, if any. You NEED to get some good textbooks and STUDY. Better
yet, enroll in a college or university physics course, so you will have
an instructor with whom you can discuss your many misconceptions and
confusions.

Tom Roberts