Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<NumdnQLaf70NU2H4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

Newsgroups: aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: UK Accepts Israeli Arabs Face Persecution In Israel
From: dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 00:19:28 +0000

The point which you ought to make from past experience of 8 trillion US
dollars cost, 20 years of war and 900,000 deaths.

Is that fighting these ISLAMIC DEVILS is a very difficult proposition but
there is going to be HELL to pay if it isn't finished by the time of our
World War II centennial.

But do you think that you'll be able to ever pray to God with a clear
conscience?

Putin tried that with his orthodox gambit and Ukraine military operation
but failed miserably.

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/Lawyer%20Notes%2020240320%20%28public%29.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

 <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

 <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)