Article <O-3Hf7V3D_mOistYNLB1D2yUOYI@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<O-3Hf7V3D_mOistYNLB1D2yUOYI@jntp>

Subject: Re: Relativistic aberration
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: 3cKeyvHIwR4wv_bR1njY2fR1psQ
JNTP-ThreadID: XgGFOrcTXd5ZDEX07aa-LTy0U04
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=O-3Hf7V3D_mOistYNLB1D2yUOYI@jntp
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 24 13:29:13 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr>

Le 01/08/2024 à 15:05, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :
> W dniu 01.08.2024 o 14:17, Python pisze:

> And whatever you say - Poincare had enough wit
> to understand how idiotic rejecting Euclid
> would be, and he has written it clearly
> enough for anyone able to read (even if not
> clearly enough for you, poor stinker).

Stinker Python is having a lot of trouble with me at the moment. It can no
longer follow the reality, clarity, logic and beauty of my equations and
concepts, even though they are based on the initial Poincaré
transformations.
It is completely enlisted in a crazy thing (the Minkowski space-time
block) and it believes that the universe is made like that.
It uses, like all relativistic physicists, an interesting mathematical
geometry, but ugly and false.
The problem is that once locked in this space-time block, the mind can no
longer get out of it without considerable efforts of understanding, nor
the idea that another geometric concept exists.
I have the same problem with Paul B. Andersen, who does not understand
that the beauty and mathematical precision of his integration (perfect by
the way) do not apply as it seems so obvious that they should, because the
blue curve he follows is NOT the improper time, but only the instantaneous
localization of each value of To (the line To which constantly remains a
line throughout its entire path adjacent to the blue line).

But hey, I know Dr. Hachel is a real rogue, and no one has explained
things as differently as he has.

So I understand that one can get upset by believing that one has an easy
grip, and to constantly hit the void.

R.H.