Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<Pine.NEB.4.64.2405130233080.7135@panix3.panix.com>

From: danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: no, "MeTV", we do NOT want "Meet the Press".  Bring back the
 Flintstones
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 02:36:20 +0000

So I'm checking next Sunday morning's schedule (and the one after it)
looking to see which Flintstone's episodes they're broadcasting

And shudder... instead of three back-to-back showings,
they've dropped the first two in favour of "Meet the Press".

Why, oh why?

If any of the Wiegels are reading this, slap the programming
wiz who decided this, real hard like.

 		     dannyb@panix.com