Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<UBI20240324@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-24 (Sunday)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:30:40 -0400

I watched:I watched:

WE ARE THE 80'S

WE CALL OUT THE "CHEQUE YOUR PRIVILEGE" COMMERCIAL | Film Threat Rants:
Chris Gore and Alan Ng rant about the new anti-white straight male "Cheque
Your Privilege" commercial.
https://youtu.be/EHgcI6sB8os?si=V9RCZM5_5M-oH1bS

HOLLYWOOD IS IN A DEPRESSION | Film Threat Rants:
https://youtu.be/Zg4FRl0yBZQ?si=8S-rLSnvQcIP2A56

ROAD HOUSE (2024) | Film Threat Reviews:
https://youtu.be/oLC2xEAfW9I?si=ZIkIMUFgUFpKC6Qt

LIFE LIBERTY & LEVIN:
Mark is joined by director of the Allison Center for National Security at The
Heritage Foundation Robert Greenway to discuss escalating tensions in the
Middle East and China. Plus, Professor at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
Steven Calabresi on the criminal and civil cases against Trump.

KRAPOPOLIS:
"The Majors". There is a major god opening on Mt. Olympus and Deliria decides
to mentor the nerdy minor god Salt for the spot as a way to spite her rival,
Athena. When Krapopolis residents start moving to the wilderness to get away
from the excess poop problem, Tyrannis makes it his number one mission to
create a box that gets rid of one's number two.

I enjoyed this one. I was amused by the strangely specific lesser gawds and
wondered why Jinx was something good. Now we know. So, did they ever fill the
missing position? Chekov's snake came into play in the number two story.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!