Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<UBI20240326@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-26 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 04:30:40 -0400

After talking to Bill Shatner on his birthday, I watched:

VANDERPUMP RULES:
"Kiss Kiss, Revenge Bang". Schwartz makes a startling revelation to Lala
about a past hookup that sends Katie spiraling. James hosts a DJ night at
Hotel Ziggy, but when Schwartz brings non-girlfriend Jo, the other girls give
her the cold shoulder. Ariana and Katie encounter new issues in opening their
sandwich shop. Brock drops a bombshell about a more recent liaison that
shocks the entire group.

So it appears I was right about it being Schemer that Shwartz "made out with"
in Vegas circa 2013. I was more annoyed with the game of telephone than the
actual deed.

Go away, Billie Lee, and quit setting Sandoval up with your trans famewhore
friends.

Arianna, Katie, and LaLa looked gross at Hotel Ziggy. In Katie and Arrianna's
case, it reflected their inner selves. Why the hell are these girls being
mean to Jo? BTW, Schemer, Jo didn't do her own hair.

At this point, I realized I had more important things to do, like book a
flight to a funeral next month.

While on the phone, I noticed Katie and Arrianna being rude to Shwartz and
Sandoval, respectively, then Brock tell Shwartz that Katie banged his friend
who was on the show for one season. Wow, when did LaLa become the voice of
reason?

Next week, blah blah blah...

What did you watch?

--