Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<UBI20240402s@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-01 (Monday)
Supersedes: <UBI20240402@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 04:31:40 -0400

I watched:

INVITATION TO LOVE:
Jade, Emerald's twin sister, shows up, much to Chet's dismay.

EXPOSÉ:
A duo of strippers/detectives fight crime with the help of their
club-owner/mentor (played by Billy Dee Williams). This week, they
almost catch up their nemisis, The Cobra, but it's like he's always one
step ahead of them!

SEEIN' DOUBLE:
The lamest and lowest budget Patty Duke Show rip-off I have ever seen!
Starring Bob Newhart as the father of identical twin daughters whose
mother drowned in a boating accident. This week, Judy thinks the father
is going to die after misunderstanding him stating he is going to dye
his hair.

THE TOM CRUISE SHOW

CHEERS:
Sam is alarmed to discover Cheers has become a gay bar.

HOGAN'S HEROES:
A new candid reality show about a sandwhich shop run by a former
professional wrestler.

F-TROOP:
"Hicowie Blanket Bingo". Tucker and Agarn plot to sell some old blankets
to the Hikowie, not realizing the previous owners had smallpox.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!