Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<UBI20240418@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-17 (Wednesday)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 04:30:40 -0400

I watched:

DISNEY'S *FAILURE* IS COMPLETE! DISNEY *LOST MONEY* ON STAR WARS, ACCORDING TO FORBES IN EXPOSE!:
Disney claims the purchase of Lucasfilm was a resounding success for the
Mouse, but in an extensive article yesterday Forbes debunks a lot of the
fuzzy math accounting used to project that illusion, drills down into the
numbers and concludes: Disney lost money on Star Wars!  JUST as we always
suspected!  Here are the broad details, although this report goes into
excruciating and embarrassing detail about the real performance of Star
Wars under Iger! #disney #starwars #lucasfilm
https://youtu.be/7Pc4lUjCJz8?si=3BtCga8dJS3FPkFu

CAPTAIN AMERICA 4 PRODUCTION IN CHAOS   THEY CANNOT GET THEIR @%$# TOGETHER SOURCE SAYS!:
Captain America Brave New World has been a millstone around Disney and
Marvel's collective neck according to sources since last year, when the
movie was completed and is reportedly being completely reshot due to
terrible test screenings!  I've been documenting the various delays and
rumors of fits on set since last November...has the situation improved?
Or has it gotten WORSE?  Here's the latest update from my Hollywood spies,
and believe me, it's BIZARRE if true! #disney #marvel #captainamerica
https://youtu.be/XYQS4zaVGQs?si=m1OmgpnrcSPrHXhh

THE BEST TACO BELL RELEASE IN YEARS!:
As part of their New Cantina Chicken Menu, Taco Bell has released the Cantina
Chicken Crispy Taco! Featuring a Three-cheese Blend, a Crispy Shell, Jalapeno
Sauce and Chicken - this Taco was surprisingly good! But what made this Taco
Bell item actually edible for once? Find out in today's review!
https://youtu.be/cgrcCDSDuSE?si=Te8F1bEUXA_pC_Ga

THE VIEW *INFATUATED* WITH DONALD TRUMP   THE VIEW *LOVED* DON BEFORE HE RAN *REPUBLICAN*:
"Witness The View's Fascination with Donald Trump: Joy Behar can't keep her
hands off of him and Whoopi admits her love. A stark difference in the way
they view Donald Trum today. Explore the Panel's Intriguing Obsession with
the Former President in this Captivating Episode"
https://youtu.be/cgrcCDSDuSE?si=-tWgAOVLL5l3B5UG

FAMILY GUY:
"Faith No More". In the season finale, Brian becomes romantically interested
in someone and it inspires him to use Stewie's time machine. Strange
consequences result from their journey.
I enjoyed this one but it should have been a two-parter because the
resolution seemed a bit rushed after all the time they spent on the
setup. That said, I am tired of the trope of the world being a better
place without religion (Christianity).

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!