Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<UBI20240422@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-21 (Sunday)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 04:30:40 -0400

I watched:

WE ARE THE 80'S

NIGHT STAND WITH DICK DIETRICK: "Sexaholics" (pilot):
Dick's pilot, featuring Bob -- who is sick and needs help
https://youtu.be/43H6lp_IJqI?si=lAL4CLVfiZBgkP_-

LIFE LIBERTY & LEVIN:
Mark is joined by director of the Allison Center for National Security at The
Heritage Foundation Robert Greenway to discuss escalating tensions in the
Middle East and China. Plus, Professor at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
Steven Calabresi on the criminal and civil cases against Trump.

KRAPOPOLIS:
Muse Your Illusion". A plague of Muses descends upon Krapopolis. Deliria
struggles to endure Shlub's centennial molting.
I liked this one, but Shlub's molting is millennial, not centennial. I liked
how the Muses were limited to people who would care at the end. Were there
other Muses flying around elsewhere?

SPACE:1999:
"Another Time, Another Place". After an encounter with a space-time anomaly,
the Alphans find their Moon back in the Solar System on a course to re-enter
Earth orbit. The celebration ends when it becomes apparent Earth is an
inhospitable wasteland. The mystery deepens when they discover a duplicate
Moon already in orbit with a duplicate Moonbase Alpha lying empty and
deserted.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!