Article <UBI20240530@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<UBI20240530@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-29 (Wednesday)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 04:30:40 -0400

I watched:

Bruce Timm SLAMMING Batman Fans? Inside Source Leaks HORRIBLE Allegation |
Has He Turned AGAINST Us?:
Bruce Timm was one of the creators behind my favorite Batman series of all
time, but a walk-in source alerted me to an allegation involving Bruce Timm
and his new Batman: Caped Crusader series that I find upsetting and
disturbing.  Could it be that Bruce Timm has turned to the dark side?  This
is simply a rumor, but here is what I was told. #batman #warnerbros
#harleyquinn
https://youtu.be/G4dgeKg9f6M?si=T1wY7M7o7-gzVAJm

ATLAS | Film Threat Reviews:
Chris Gore and Alan Ng review “Atlas,” now playing on Netflix.
https://youtu.be/NXckvGzOQOc?si=Dur8nFAMhDJP1tgL

Libertarians FLEE Party To Vote Trump 2024 After Nominating Far Left, Antifa
Candidate:
https://youtu.be/OBiuhNgCVp0?si=bCxVB8tAufzQIri1

Leftists Threaten CIVIL WAR, If Trump Is Elected, Vow To HUNT MAGA Down,
UNHINGED Posts On Reddit:
https://youtu.be/IE2gHiUTIq0?si=i5snRK2bxM35bia6

THE APPLE (1980) - Weird Movies With Mark:
https://youtu.be/eNMsWgTbXMk?si=5Wb9FYpIJljh4YVi

Judge Just RIGGED Trial Against Trump, Tells Jurors NO NEED TO BE UNANIMOUS,
Democrat CORRUPTION:
https://youtu.be/U4qelF_RKPg?si=2FYCUac2GPV0ctJH

Why do people hate THE I-LAND???:
https://youtu.be/W50WIL8UskI?si=mbD2OXV83NYPdYjJ