Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<UBI20240624@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-06-24 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 04:30:40 -0400

I watched:

THE ORIGINAL BEST BAD MOVIE
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I talk about the classic bad
movie, "PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE" from Ed Wood!
https://youtu.be/9BtKG33xXvE?si=eYJprv8cEkdeyba5

ROB ZOMBIE'S HALLOWEEN SERIES REVIEW (PART 1)
https://youtu.be/H-ag9THB7nE?si=YWMvhjwX47nVdXiD

ROB ZOMBIE'S HALLOWEEN SERIES REVIEW (PART 2)
https://youtu.be/6UN6vVJmwLg?si=1hAk7IIs64KOpnZj

NEVER GET A JOB AT THE MALL
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I talk about Chopping Mall (1986)!
https://youtu.be/vsaIGA4Z1G0?si=mhP1vXXSWKaQbvxV

HISTORY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES:
"The Hindenburg Disaster". Experts believed the Hindenburg disaster was
caused by leaking hydrogen, igniting the airship into flames. However, the
explosion not only impacted the Hindenburg but also the entire rigid airship
industry, suggesting a more complex cause.

HISTORY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES:
"The Search for Alexander the Great". More than 2,000 years after his death,
the narrative of history's greatest egendary warrior king continues to
captivate people. However, the location of his body has sparked significant
dispute. When his remains suddenly disappear without a trace, a hunt across
the ancient globe ensues. What happened to the mummy of Alexander the Great?

HISTORY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES:
"The Sinking Of The Titanic". The Titanic's tragic story captures the
imagination of the public and experts of all kinds who still seek answers.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!