Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<VtWMPcrsP6z8IXS625c43CiJiag@jntp>

Subject: Re: Getting there at last...
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
JNTP-HashClient: SplzInuDPbUCLx-eIbTHRdm-tdI
JNTP-ThreadID: 5ipMllmo3ZDdVjvYIsvl1ofrDVs
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=VtWMPcrsP6z8IXS625c43CiJiag@jntp
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 24 01:25:58 +0000
From: Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com>

Le 06/04/2024 à 16:58, Thomas Heger a écrit :
> Am 06.04.2024 um 02:07 schrieb Arindam Banerjee:

>>> I have actually written a longish critique of 'On the electrodynamics
>>> of moving bodies'
>>> (here:
>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RkhX-B5u7X4ga0QH-C53RddjQGctZVdo/view )
>>>
>>> and know what you mean.
>>>
>>> But I think, that relativity is not entirely wrong.
>>
>> It is entirely wrong from top to bottom.
>
> 'relativity' is actually an undisputable fact, because everything moves
> relative to something else.
>
> It's such a simple fact, that hardly anybody can reject it.
>
> There exist another view, which is based on Newton's absolute space,
> which would allow to defince velocity in respect to the universe.
>
> This view is actually the position of Einstein in SRT, even if it is
> self-contradicting.
>
> We can see this in the use of velocity v without definition of a
> reference point, in respect to which velocity is measured.
>
> This would require an absolute space, which Einstein declared to not exist.
>

>> It is not science, but Jewish dogma to get rid of the Arya notion of aum
>> (aether) pervading the universe.
>
> Religion and science are not exactly the same thing, therefore you
> should not mix believe and theoretical physics.
>
> Physics is as natural science not concerned with religious bias and can
> simply ignore everything from whatever believe system.
>
> That's why there exists no 'Aryan physics', but only true physics.
>
> Whether you like it or not, whether you profit from it or if it
> undermines you believes, that isn't the business of science.
>
> Science can only deliver truth.
>
>> So to begin with, Einstein et al were mocked and ridiculed just as I am
>> today, by the establishment.
>
> Well, your theories are a different story, because highly efficiant rail
> guns are a politiical issue, which could eventually change the political
> worldmap.
>

>> The eminence of relativity today is not due to any science, but to
>> politics driven by money, media and academia on one hand, and the fear
>> of nukes by the public on the other, which wrongly thinks that the great
>> energies released are due to e=mcc.
>>
>>> It is a principle, which is VERY counterintuitive and not discussed
>>> very often:
>>
>> It is nonsense, period.
> No.
>
> There is a guy named Tom Bearden, who wrote about it.
>>>
>>> we have a forward and a backwards time, which both occur and are both
>>> real.
>>
>> A dogmatic assertion. There is NO backwards time. This is pure nonsense.
>> Yes there are such things as phase differences, meaning a signal can go
>> on two different paths and meet at different times at the same place,
>> causing interference.
>> But that does not mean that time goes backwards.
>
> I have based my own theory upon bi-quaternions (aka 'complex four-vectors').

Theory is fine, so long as fact is also involved, in the scientific
method.

> They form a field and are internally connected, as if they are
> multiplied together with the neighbor.

Where is that field?  Any measurements possible?

> The imaginary axis builds the axis of time and the three real units the
> axes of space.

Makes no sense.

> Now this construct is anti-symmetric. that means, it takes two rotations
> to return to the initial state.

Makes no sense.

> After one rotation the axis of time points into the opposite direction
> and everything is fliped over to a mirror image.

The axis "of time?" was said to be imaginary, now how can it suddenly
become real?
Rest makes no sense.

> Now we could assume, that such a 'world behind the mirror' does in fact
> exist, where time runs (in our view) backwards.

Far too imaginary. Makes no sense in the scientific sense.

> That world is made from anti-matter.

From an assumption made earlier, we now come to presumption.
Makes no scientific sense.

> But seen from there our world is made from anti-matter and our time runs
> backwards.

Amazing how imaginations and assumptions suddenly become realities.

> That is actually the main priciple of relativity: that relations depend
> on the own point of view.

That I agree, but that has nothing to do with the speed of light being
independent of the speed of the emitter.

> E.g. if I see you moving, you can see me moving and we cannot decide,
> who is correct.

Some still robot on an inertial frame can decide who is moving where and
how.