Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<WSeOFMbik4P7h6edlXDfLJ_YneU@jntp>

Subject: Re: =?UTF-8?Q?=3F=20=3F=20=3F?=
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: dEmYELkBQc2QwYZL9tw7zr1sqVA
JNTP-ThreadID: 5ipMllmo3ZDdVjvYIsvl1ofrDVs
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=WSeOFMbik4P7h6edlXDfLJ_YneU@jntp
Supersedes: <SOvw-KM1_64lJ-6Va6PEJT6c0WM@jntp>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 24 13:01:58 +0000
From: Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com>

Le 27/03/2024 à 19:18, Athel Cornish-Bowden a écrit :
> On 2024-03-26 23:53:36 +0000, Arindam Banerjee said:

>>> first the earth emits faster than light tachions out in space,
>>
>> How is that known?
>>

>> signaling a
>>> complex process of CMBR radiation back to earth. I heard before this
>>> theory of "gravity", but looks fake, like Einstine.
>>
>> It is not fake. It is not an attempt to fake, but an expression of pure
>> rubbish. Politely, unscientific.
>>

>> However my "𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚
>>> 𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚
>>> 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙆𝙤𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨
>>> 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡" makes sense, since its about supper_positioning the
>>> amplitude of the involved mater probability distribution. So much
>>> indeed.
>>
>> How is that scientific?
>>>
>>> as for instance, the amplitude probability distribution of the bridge
>>> is minimal, compared to that of the Earth. Of course the bridge will
>>> collapse.
>>>

>>> 𝗨𝗦_𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲_𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘀_𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿_𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗵𝗶𝘁_𝗯𝘆_𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽_(𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢)
>>>

>>> Authorities have warned of a ‘developing mass casualty event’
>>> https://www.r%74.com/news/594914-bridge-collapse-baltimore-maryland/
>>>
>>> Them Jews ate our lunch and them bridges just rusting.
>>>
>>> Collapsing, aging infrastructure in a country preoccupied with spending
>>> billions of dollars on wars and apartheid genocide all over the world
>>>
>>> Let's help Ukraine bomb the Crimea Bridge, but the US-Maryland Bridge
>>> collapsed instead. I'm laughing in French.
>>>
>>> Sometimes karma is a beautiful thing.
>>
>> Like it or not, it is there.
>>>
>>> Right after Us allowed passing resolution in UN against Israel! Just wonder!
>>>
>>> Zelebuttinsky was on board, frustrated at not being able to tear down
>>> the bridge in Crimea, he took out his anger on this cardboard bridge
>>>
>>> Zelensky is taking notes
>
> It's been a while since I read any of Arindam Banerjee's gibbering.

Indeed it has been a while since Athel, the bow-wow chappie, wetted his
nappy in my presence.

> Still a crackpot, I see.

Alas for thee, bow-wow chappie, age has forgotten to lend you wisdom.
So you keep on with your e=mcc mumblings with your rosary.

When is he going to patent his working
> perpetual motion machine?

Gotta make it first, bow-wow chappie.
That will make all the s***s very very unhappy, for more reason than one.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee