Article <XbC5Qu49_RUWjjFOyZdz8vEqTRo@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<XbC5Qu49_RUWjjFOyZdz8vEqTRo@jntp>

Subject: Re: Relativity is a pseudoscience II. The Hafele-Keating HOAX,
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: GZ-Wyk5E83A0MJBBvAzRdPYmD-E
JNTP-ThreadID: dad338831baa98f3eb1ca50452fd9401@www.novabbs.com
JNTP-Uri: https://www.nemoweb.net/?DataID=XbC5Qu49_RUWjjFOyZdz8vEqTRo@jntp
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 24 19:32:57 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@liscati.fr.invalid>

Le 17/09/2024 à 20:23, clzb93ynxj@att.net (LaurenceClarkCrossen) a écrit
:
> Mr. Hertz: Only a complete fool would consider it credible at all.
> Radwan M. Kassir is an excellent critic of relativist math in his book,
> "Mathematical Conflicts in the Special Theory of Relativity," Third
> Edition.

If we push the mathematics of SR a little, and not much, we realize that
it does not hold up for a single instant, and that we find ourselves in
terrible absurdities.

But the most dramatic thing is not there, I have always said it: the most
dramatic thing is the fanatical belief in lousy mathematical concepts.

I am always surprised that no mathematician has ever shattered this true
theory, but explained by crazy physicists.

What is crazier than physicists who, telling us, that there is a
contraction of distances, that is to say that in Stella's frame of
reference (Langevin) the distance traveled on Stella's return is not 12
ly, but 7.2 ly.

Except that her proper time is 9 years. Which they admit.

Except that it is fixed in its frame of reference, and that it observes
the earth approaching it with an apparent speed of 4c.

Except that the fact of observing for 9 years a body moving with an
apparent speed of a speed of 4c, has never made that x = Vapp.tau = 7.2
al.

What to answer to Doctor Hachel? Nothing.

This is how from half-false, the theory of special relativity becomes
sordid.

Adding human arrogance to an imperfectly understood theory,
when theorists mastering their subject show its few imperfections and
misunderstandings, is sordid.

R.H.