Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<XnsB175E22A3B678hueydlltampabayrrcom@135.181.20.170>

From: David LaRue <huey.dll@tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.uk,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Re: BBC Biggie Laments Objective News Becoming "Offensive"
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 02:14:17 -0000 (UTC)

"68hx.1808" <68hx.1807@g5t0x.net> wrote in
news:Da-dnV-ba7-Cetr7nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13427743/BBC-boss-impartial-news
> -affront-audiences-balanced-coverage.html
>
> A BBC boss has claimed impartial news that tells all sides
> of a story is 'increasingly becoming an affront' to audiences.

Hogwash.  BBC and other publishers worried about such audiences don't need
them.  Resl listeners, like myself, only go to balanced reporting sites where
we might learn something of both sides.  I ignore reporting that worries
about offending a fringe audience.  If your audience is not mature enough to
listen to both sides and perhaps some facts, why are you in the reporting
business?