Article <XnsB1797294A4F57hueydlltampabayrrcom@135.181.20.170>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<XnsB1797294A4F57hueydlltampabayrrcom@135.181.20.170>

From: David LaRue <huey.dll@tampabay.rr.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: Re: Doctor Who CRASHES and BURNS! LOSES 600,000 Viewers, Hits Worst Ratings of All Time as Fans FLEE!
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 15:16:09 -0000 (UTC)

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in news:v2i1v0$ij4u$9@dont-email.me:

> Doctor Who has been dead ever since The Timeless Children obliterated
> the show's 60 years of canon, and now, instead of trying to revive the
> patient, Russell T. Davies and Ncuti Gatwa have just shoved it deeper
> underground in its grave, inserting more woke agenda than ever before,
> but now they're paying the price.  The current season of Doctor Who has
> collapsed, hitting the lowest ratings in franchise history and losing
> 600,000 viewers in just one week!  Here are the numbers, which proves
> what Harvey Cthuhlu always says: The Wages of Woke is Broke! #disney
> #doctorwho #bbc
>
> https://youtu.be/qGmyDBzYAek?si=WqpJt2jgOPCtEoRC

I watched each week from the second doctor until the first woman took over.
It wasn't worth following after that season.  Basically the decision to never
do episodes worth watching and never have arcs again really spoiled the joy
of watching Dr. Who and following it further.  I was hoping the reviews of
the new doctor and episode would be positive.  Just another series destroyed
by not following cannon and letting woke directors and actors ruin the joy
for the viewers.