Article <ZREI2r02Uaw2VV_KAUBIKtOt8GI@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ZREI2r02Uaw2VV_KAUBIKtOt8GI@jntp>

Subject: Re: The problem of relativistic synchronisation
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: VFMiTyfSgysmVjHiEKVYovJH2rM
JNTP-ThreadID: 76aXiNOmFXLuhuEL0ulE9Z2aOsc
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=ZREI2r02Uaw2VV_KAUBIKtOt8GI@jntp
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 24 23:05:41 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@tiscali.fr>

Le 24/08/2024 à 04:26, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
> On Fri, 23 Aug 2024 21:13:10 +0000, Richard Hachel wrote:

> Perhaps, but Minkowski spacetime will remain an approximation to
> reality.

> “spacetime is likely to be an approximate description of something quite
> different.” – Steven Carlip

To say that Minkowski spacetime is an approach to reality is a huge bluff.
This is like saying that addition is an approach to multiplication.

A fanatic of the theory of the equality of two operations will tell you
that it is very close, because 1+2 makes three, and 1x2 makes 2; and two
is not far from three.

So multiplying or adding is the same reality.

This is what a fanatic will tell you.

Then, things will get worse, and Python will come to support:
"But yes, it is the same reality, it is the same operation because 0+0
makes zero; and if I do 0x0 I still have zero, the equivalence is
perfect."

And then Paul will come and support: "But yes, multiplying and adding are
the same thing, we will show that 2+2=4, and that 2x2=4."

Well you see, you do the same thing by saying: "Minkowski is very close to
reality, because on Galilean frames of reference, it works".

Except that Doctor Hachel, who worked for forty years on the subject, says
that maybe, but that it no longer works for accelerated frames of
reference, nor for rotating frames of reference.

It no longer works, but NOT AT ALL!!!

As 4+9 gives 13, and 4x9 gives 36.

13 and 36, it's not the same at all.

Well with Richard Hachel's relativity, we obtain a real relativistic
perfection. With that of physicists, based on Minkowski, we only obtain
bullshit.

Poincaré and Hachel: two Frenchmen. A formidable advance in the
understanding of the universe.

Einstein and Minkowski, two Germans: a formidable derailment of the
relativistic theory.

Everything is connected.

R.H.