Article <Za2dnTGvBo_FFYj7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<Za2dnTGvBo_FFYj7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon is Made of Gases"
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 18:26:32 +0000

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Congress's resident moron, Congresswoma
Sheila Jackson-Lee (D):

The moon is "made up mostly of gases" so we can soon live inside it, unlik
the sun which is "almost" too hot to go near.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1777722525939625984/vid/avc1/320x320/IqS6IPUaTCXkT8hU.mp4?tag=14

--------------------------
This is a senior member of Congress. Houston sure is being well represented
isn't it? It's a wonder this woman's brain even has the power to keep he
breathing.

Keep in mind that this Mensa genius is also famous for asking the NAS
director why he didn't land the Mars rover closer to where the astronaut
landed in the 60s so we could see the relics of the original space program.

She also notably claimed that "The United States has been operating under th
Constitution for the last 400 years."

She's also the one who claimed it was racist that there were no hurricane
with "black-sounding names". I guess she wanted a Hurricane Tyrone or
Hurricane LaQueesha. Of course if NOAA *had* been giving hurricane
black-sounding names all along, Jackson-Lee would complain that's also racist
to name storms that wreak mass destruction after black people.

And 'memba when she was talking about gun control and downloaded this amazin
turd into the bowl:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1176132471324368896/pu/vid/480x270/HQzsTZvTg8uMq02y.mp4?tag=10

Apparently I'm a lot stronger than I thought because my AR weighs as much a
ten moving boxes and yet I can easily carry it in one hand.

Oh, and I've apparently been using the wrong ammo. I should really stop usin
the .223 rounds that seem to have worked fine all this time and start usin
the .50-cal rounds that Sheila says my rifle naturally uses. It'll be
challenge, though, since jamming a .50-cal cartridge into the rifle will b
like trying shove a tennis ball through a garden hose.

And any time you point out her calamitous stupidity, Jackson-Lee claims it'
just a racist attempt to make a proud and successful black woman look stupid.

No, Sheila, you do a fine job of making yourself look stupid without any hel
from racists or anyone else.

The woman has an IQ of a turnip but she keeps getting re-elected because he
district was gerrymandered by Democrats to ensure no one of a lighte
skin-tone ever has a chance of winning.