Article <_I3ZlloZc60bFwdtoqRVrp9tZIQ@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<_I3ZlloZc60bFwdtoqRVrp9tZIQ@jntp>

Subject: Re: Relativistic aberration
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: MjZaZFLYiwtQ_lfTsZ7NpzQ6Fs4
JNTP-ThreadID: XgGFOrcTXd5ZDEX07aa-LTy0U04
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=_I3ZlloZc60bFwdtoqRVrp9tZIQ@jntp
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 24 19:40:09 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr>

Le 03/08/2024 à 19:43, "Paul.B.Andersen" a écrit :
> Does all this nonsensical babble change the fact that when the
> distance to the star we see in the telescope is 15000 light years,
> then the light we see left the star 15000 years ago?
>
> Paul

Paul, Paul, I beg you not to talk nonsense.
For that, there is already Python. He is completely crazy, and this forum
does not need you to make him even crazier.
I will try to explain better, but I think that, on your side, there is a
refusal to drink.
The star is 15,000 light years away.
It is an astronomical measurement.
Breathe, blow.
Don't tell me you don't understand this.
In the other frame of reference, that of the rocket, the star is 41,000
light years away.
However, the two are conjunct, and in the same solar system.
And yet the star is not at the same distance from the two observers.
So far, are you following, do you understand?
Can I now go further if yes, do you understand?
For the moment I beg you to believe me, I have not said anything shocking,
and I am simply applying the evidence stated by a genius of mathematics
and world physics, Henri Poincaré.
Look here at the drawing I made.
We see two joint observers.
But one passes at Vo=0.8c.
Point M is not seen at the same distance, nor in the same place for the
two observers.
This is the ABC of the theory.
Breathe, blow, so far so good?
If someone does not understand, let them say so.
If everyone understands, I will go further and explain that this
measurement of space is NOT the time taken by light to go from A to B in
the frame of reference of B (nor of A) but only of C (neutral observer
placed far, transversely, and at an equal geometric distance from A and B
in the frame of reference of AB.

R.H.