Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<a3f720ff6401a31863b7842698132d44@www.novabbs.com>

From: tinker123 <tinker123@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: WiFi enabled cable modems or WiFi routers for =?UTF-8?B?TGludXg/?=
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 13:44:37 +0000

I never had a WiFi enabled cable modem or a WiFi router.

I'm guessing some configuration is involved like setting a name,
usernames, and passwords.  Which of either type of hardware is friendly
to Linux.  Actually provides configuration software that runs on Linux
or another easy means of configuring the WiFi?

In regards to a WiFi enable cable modem I was thinking of buying a
highly rated model, but from a few years ago to save a few pennies.

Any information or tips will be appreciated.