Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ana75jdqodk82rhp3lvgpqkcpsugs6777g@4ax.com>

From: john larkin <jl@650pot.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.tennis,rec.arts.tv,uk.comp.sys.mac,edm.general,sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart
Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 14:41:38 -0700

On Sun, 26 May 2024 11:55:07 -0700, Pluted Pup <plutedpup@outlook.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 24 May 2024 13:29:13 -0700, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>
>> https://www.amren.com/features/2024/05/the-respectable-right-discovers-anti-white-hostility/
>>
>> Conclusion
>>
>> As Mr. Carl writes, white Americans today "suffer from downward
>> economic mobility, declining fertility, rising drug addiction and
>> depression, and narrowing opportunities, all piled onto a false
>> presumption of privilege." Any vestigial advantages they may still
>> derive from belonging to Americaīs historical majority are "informal
>> and evanescent cultural legacies," whereas "the discrimination they
>> experience is . . . increasingly legal and formal."
>>
>> Obviously, if there were any real "white privilege," non-whites would
>> be trying to "pass" for white (as they once did). Instead, we see a
>> flight from white. The reported American Indian population ballooned
>> from 0.4 percent in 1970 to nearly 3 percent in 2020, not due to any
>> explosion in fertility but to an increase in Elizabeth Warren-style
>> claims aimed at getting non-white privilege.
>>
>> Mr. Carl acknowledges that whites are not merely the victims of
>> anti-white hostility, but often its most enthusiastic perpetrators. He
>> combines a defense of whites as a group with harsh criticism of these
>> white progressives, writing that their "moral mania has made them,
>> without question, the most destructive group in American life. No real
>> solution to our racial problems is possible until they either reject
>> their current anti-white animus or are removed from their positions of
>> power and authority."
>>
>> The endgame of the current system is "the expropriation of land,
>> property, and other wealth from whites" and the institution of "a
>> permanent regime of anti-white employment and legal discrimination."
>> As of now, he writes, "appeals to expropriation are usually indirect,"
>> but over time they "will become more direct and in need of less
>> justification as the political power of white Americans continues to
>> decline."
>>
>> Two developments make this clear. The first is the growing success of
>> the reparations movement:
>>
>> Black reparations will open the door to massive multi-trillion-dollar
>> payments to any group that can seize the holy grail of victimhood. We
>> arenīt going to win this fight by nibbling around the edges, by
>> compromising, or by saying that groups deserve reparations for this
>> but not for that. We must pull up root and branch the entire concept
>> of mass racial reparations.
>>
>> The alternative is likely to be "racial extortion on an unimaginable
>> scale," possibly leading to "interethnic violence and a collapse of
>> American society."
>>
>> The second recent development is a practice imported from Canada: land
>> acknowledgements. It is no common for institutions built by whites to
>> "acknowledge" that they are on land taken from this or that tribe. As
>> the author points out, the entire practice is intellectually
> [...]

One major cause of anti-semitism was that both Christians and Muslims
considered usury, lending money at interest, to be sinful. So people
and kings had to borrow from Jews to finance their farms and
businesses and wars. It was then more convenient to have inquisitions
and pogroms and genocides than it was to pay them back.