Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-0056AB.13195810042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:19:58 -0700

In article <20240410074625.0000482f@example.com>,

> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
> > April highlights:
> >
> > The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
> > is Made of Gases"
> > InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
> > Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
> > What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
> > The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
> > Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
> > CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
> > Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
> >
> > For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> > authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
> > party, stay tuned!
> >
> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
> much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
> planning to vote.

I'm going to vote, I'm just going to leave the presidency part of the
ballot blank.

There are a lot of other federal, state, and local races-- not the least
of which is getting rid of our communist D.A. George Gascon-- in which
I'm very interested in participating.

I just won't vote for either Biden or Trump.