Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-005701.12442031032024@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Black Mayor Caucus Solution to Crime: "Hold Businesses Accountable"
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 12:44:20 -0700

In article <uubo7b$1qc9d$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/30/24 4:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <uu9e7k$13c3i$8@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Yep, another unsourced video.
> >
> > LOL!
> >
> > Because a video of the mayor of St. Louis saying "We have to hold
> > businesses accountable for the crime they suffer" somehow doesn't speak
> > for itself.
> >
> > You're a hoot, that's what you are.

> And you don't give a source so that we can understand what she was
> referring to.

It was a news report presented in its entirety. If you couldn't figure
out what she was referring to, that's on you. I'm not responsible for
your stupidity. (And I chuckle at your use of the word 'we', given that
you're the only one here who's admitting to be so dimwitted he couldn't
figure out what the mayor was talking about after having watched the
news report.)