Article <atropos-0AB668.22504412052024@news.giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-0AB668.22504412052024@news.giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Blue Bloods "Two of a Kind" 5/10/2024 (was: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-10 (Friday))
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 22:50:45 -0700

In article <20240511190142.00001f6b@example.com>,

> On Sat, 11 May 2024 22:37:39 -0000 (UTC)
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> > I think I hit the lowlights. Was Baez even on episode? I don't recall.
>
> I believe I caught a glimpse of her being there when they arrested the
> Security Manager at the campus (or his minion). I think she had a
> cliche throwaway line but if you blinked, you missed it.

Which was a big drop-off from the previous episode where she hinted to
Danny that if he'd come in to her house instead of watching from outside
all night, he might have gotten some of her spicy jalapeno. And this was
right after she dropped the serial killer special forces-style, with a
double-tap to the heart and a security shot between the eyes.