Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-0C1EAD.13521530032024@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Ketanji Jackson Worried That the 1st Amendment is Hamstringing Government Censorship
References: <AbGcneZpLeuJ12f4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <utjpbj$2srhl$1@dont-email.me> <Crmcnc_SKN28dWD4nZ2dnZfqn_YAAAAA@giganews.com> <17bf31450798f61c$1$1100308$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com> <Y26dnWI6_a92bGD4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com> <utmrou$3n3jl$3@dont-email.me> <atropos-DA20D8.10523923032024@news.giganews.com> <utua5t$1p4c6$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-DEB821.08591626032024@news.giganews.com> <uu3tmd$3kalu$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-F3DF7D.10482528032024@news.giganews.com> <uu6i9c$b577$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-670537.10490929032024@news.giganews.com> <uu9d3v$1363u$3@dont-email.me>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 13:52:15 -0700

In article <uu9d3v$1363u$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/29/24 1:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <uu6i9c$b577$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> You're not the NY Times.
> >
> > Don't have to be. Nowhere in the opinion did the Court limit its
> > decision to only huge legacy media corporations. And in subsequent
> > decisions has recognized the speech of ordinary citizens doing nothing
> > more than posting on the internet as protected by the Free Press Clause.
> >
> > This has been explained to you for decades. Decades...
> >
> Nope.  Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it so.

No, it's so because the Supreme Court says it's so.