Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-3914A6.11081918052024@news.giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 11:08:19 -0700

In article <v29po5$2n3lp$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 5/12/24 11:39 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> > On Sun, 12 May 2024 22:52:46 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Yet no matter how many times they say the truth out loud-- just as Biden
> >> did with this most recent "Hispanic voters" comment-- anyone who points
> >> it out is gaslit and told, "Oh, it was just a slip of the tongue, that's
> >> not what he meant."
> >>
> >> Yes. It is what he meant. His only slip was saying it out loud. This is
> >> all part of the plan. No one, not even Biden, is so incompetent that
> >> he would let 10 million illegals invade the country by accident. This
> >> is all on purpose.
> >
> > In my opinion that's exactly what Biden's record shows.
> >
> Great. Now show some evidence... because, otherwise, it's my opinion
> that you're probably full of shit.
>
> Biden wants a comprehensive immigration bill, and was ready to sign on
> to one

Biden spent the first three and a half years of his presidency letting
millions of illegals flood into the country. Not just standing aside and
letting it happen, which would have been bad enough, but actively
assisting them in violating U.S. law. Then right before he faces a tough
election and an American public enraged at his dereliction of duty, you
want us to believe he's suddenly done a complete 180 and now wants a
secure border and is all in on passing a law that will make hopping the
border super hard? (And if he really does want a secure border, he can
accomplish most of that on his own without Congress. All he has to do is
start enforcing existing immigration law instead of ignoring it. He
isn't doing that because a secure border is the last thing he actually
wants.)

The fact that Biden is jazzed about this border bill tells you all you
need to know about how effective it will really be at stopping the
illegal hordes.