Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-3AA0ED.14065731052024@news.giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
References: <vNWcnYb_s7rahqL7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <v29o4g$2mpk5$1@dont-email.me> <2_acneVLrfllrsz7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v2rp4n$nshs$2@solani.org> <RXednbaMLsg2Gcz7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v2sor3$ovr9$2@solani.org> <MPOdnQ9Bx_23mM_7nZ2dnZfqn_YAAAAA@giganews.com> <7ao4O.13738$9xU7.4542@fx17.iad> <v2vf0g$3e71e$3@dont-email.me> <atropos-C25B50.11230126052024@news.giganews.com> <v34qcb$ksqb$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-456A5E.13362128052024@news.giganews.com> <v3a4tn$1o7d1$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-7ED8A3.09295330052024@news.giganews.com> <v3c7kl$269se$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 14:06:57 -0700

In article <v3c7kl$269se$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 5/30/24 12:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <v3a4tn$1o7d1$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> I don't respond to every unsourced allegation you find on right wing
> >> circle jerks.
> >
> > Put you never post anything without proof. You boasted that yourself. So
> > far still no proof that "Those are who Thanny is talking about."
> >
> The proof is that you've never said it. You've never criticized or
> shown a case where the immigrant was a nice red headed Irishman, or a
> platinum blonde Norwegian.

(1) "I'll take Tautologies for $1000, Alex."

Put it back in the deck already. No one's buying your race-baiting
nonsense anymore. I've never talked about the rings of Saturn here,
either. Doesn't mean I don't believe they exist.

(2) I have talked many times about the necessity of securing all
borders, even the ones white people use. Here's just one example:

In article <kqs8p1$2ss$1@news.albasani.net>, Mon, 01 Jul 2013
 "Suzanne" <fakeaddress@fake.com> wrote:

> "BTR1701" wrote in message
>
> It *is* a problem, no matter how many scare quotes you put around it,
> and it's not racist to say so.
>
> And yes, if the entire state disappeared, that particular
> problem would be moot in California. That's nothing but simple logic.
> _____________________
>
> Yet no word about the problem of Canadians entering illegally.

Because they're not a problem. The vast, vast majority of Canadidians
don't enter illegally. If there were millions of Canadidians flooding
illegally across the northern border and availing themselves of all our
social programs and the like, then there would be plenty of words about
it.

> They're all brown, black, red or yellow.
> You know... not whyte.

And here is where the maestro of Biden's liar's chorus pops up his
little ferret face and starts shows who the true racist here is, right
on cue. You can always tell when he's faced with an uncomfortable truth
he knows he can't spin his way out of, when he drops a few more miles on
his race card.

If you couldn't tell Effa is the real racist here just by his general
rhetoric and demeanor, his use of a common racial slur for whites should
seal the deal for you.

And don't talk to me about racism when, for example, the Democrat Party
aligns itself so completely with those gruesome ghouls at Planned
Parenthood, which has waged what amounts to be a near-genocide against
minority babies. That's the kind of racism that could bring the corpse
of Democrat icon and KKK kleagle Robert Byrd to tumescence. Margaret
Sanger is probably grinning in hell at the realization that the Left has
brought her bigoted genocidal fantasies so fully into reality.