Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-793A26.13402508042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: BIDEN: "Trump Won't Denounce Political Violence!"
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 13:40:25 -0700

In article <uv0vrf$3i52d$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/5/24 5:45 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> >> That's your example of a "call for violence"? Madonna???
> >
> > No, I provided literally dozens of examples of which Madonna was just one.
> > Effa can't deny them or spin them, so he just pretends they're 'deceptively
> > cut' so he can dismiss them.
> >
> > And what does it matter if it's Madonna? She's a self-proclaimed leftist
> > and she was calling for political violence before a rally of hundreds of
> > thousands of other leftists.

> Was she charged? She was investigated, right?
> Did they charge her?

She got the same treatment by law enforcement that all people get when
they make those kinds of threats. Her attorneys negotiated an agreement
with the U.S. Attorney for no prosecution in exchange for her
cooperation with the Secret Service.

A buddy of mine did the interview of her in New York. She was reportedly
a blubbering mess, crying about how she didn't mean it and to please not
send her to jail, even though that wasn't even a possibility given the
agreement her attorneys worked out for her.

Sounds an awful lot like my interview of Kathy Griffin in L.A. The woman
was a trembling mess. Griffin has completely ret-conned the entire thing
for her comedy act, where she paints herself as a crusading hero and
lies about every single thing that happened that day.