Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-7B00A9.17024012032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Beneath The Hype For Bidem's SOTU Show Address, Red Flags Emerge In CNN Poll
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:02:40 -0700

In article <tpp1vihloa2esq3b7ua31aobsmg2ggc50j@4ax.com>,

> On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:54:47 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 04:30:43 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>“Actually lower than last year. But you wonder about the denominator. The
> >>modern SOTU audience is slanted towards people who like/want to hear the
> >>president, but there are more ‘will he collapse’ rubberneckers w Biden,”
> >>Semafor reporter David Weigel said in a post to X.
> >>
> >I think it's less will he collapse physically but will he mentally
> >collapse and say something completely appalling.
>
> You mean like a "binder full of women"?

What exactly was wrong with that statement? I couldn't get any of our
resident progs to coherently explain it at the time and never have
since. Maybe you can be the one.

> >(I personally think he'd be completely dead in the water politically
> >if he was facing ANYBODY but Trump)
>
> Likely he wouldn't be running if Trump wasn't running.

Why because the Kwisatz Haderach, the Chosen One, the only one capable
of defeating Trump?

There's actually a lot of other Democrats out there who would do better
against Trump, so if Trump is his fear, why not step aside for one of
them?