Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-7ED8A3.09295330052024@news.giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
References: <vNWcnYb_s7rahqL7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <v29o4g$2mpk5$1@dont-email.me> <2_acneVLrfllrsz7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v2rp4n$nshs$2@solani.org> <RXednbaMLsg2Gcz7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v2sor3$ovr9$2@solani.org> <MPOdnQ9Bx_23mM_7nZ2dnZfqn_YAAAAA@giganews.com> <7ao4O.13738$9xU7.4542@fx17.iad> <v2vf0g$3e71e$3@dont-email.me> <atropos-C25B50.11230126052024@news.giganews.com> <v34qcb$ksqb$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-456A5E.13362128052024@news.giganews.com> <v3a4tn$1o7d1$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 09:29:53 -0700

In article <v3a4tn$1o7d1$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 5/28/24 4:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <v34qcb$ksqb$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> I've never heard you complaining about all the Europeans that come in
> >> and overstay their visas.  All you ever mention is what's happening at
> >> the border.
> >>
> >> The border... and we know what those people look like, amirite?
> >
> > Yeah, these days it's mostly Chinese and Russians and Middle Easterners,
> > who are let in without so much as a name check, let alone any real
> > vetting.
> >
> > What's the current number of guys on the FBI terror watchlist that have
> > snuck in over our non-existent southern border since Dementia Joe took
> > office? Last I heard it was around 450.
> >
> > Yep, 450 terrorists (that we know of) have been allowed in by Joe Biden.
> >
> > But yeah, notice Effa's response? Just like I predicted: A lot of
> > bluster and whataboutism, but exactly zero proof that "Those are who
> > Thanny is talking about."

> I don't respond to every unsourced allegation you find on right wing
> circle jerks.

Put you never post anything without proof. You boasted that yourself. So
far still no proof that "Those are who Thanny is talking about."