Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-AFA6ED.13361531032024@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Baltimore Bridge
References: <54ecndjJKpe_QZn7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com> <66n90j98fa5ciafo546pd0t1fk7iasml2r@4ax.com> <uu2nbv$3b5vs$1@dont-email.me> <uu4adb$3mth9$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-F8737E.11425728032024@news.giganews.com> <uu6im7$b577$8@dont-email.me> <atropos-0FE527.10455929032024@news.giganews.com> <uu9csk$1363u$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-1BE492.12585230032024@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net> <hA_NN.733321$xHn7.585962@fx14.iad> <atropos-9A18E6.14101830032024@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net> <uubnl9$1q8ej$2@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:36:15 -0700

In article <uubnl9$1q8ej$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/30/24 5:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <hA_NN.733321$xHn7.585962@fx14.iad>,
> >   trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> >> Shockingly I googled this and it returned zero hits.
> >
> > Google Search is run by an AI that doesn't even recognize the existence
> > of white people. The Agenda is baked into its algorithms. Its search
> > results are no longer worthy of trust and confidence.
> >
> > Regardless, I can't believe you even needed to check Google to see
> > whether the enviro-loons have been screeching about sea level rise. It's
> > kinda one of their articles of faith, Hutt, you slouching pus-bucket.
> >
> You've been told this for decades.

You're claiming I've been told for decades that Hutt couldn't find
anything about enviro-kooks pushing sea-level rise on Google?

Do tell...

(Your bullshit doesn't even make coherent sense anymore.)