Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-D2C03D.11110126052024@news.giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 11:11:01 -0700

In article <v2vgau$3eegh$6@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >> And it's what the US has done since it's been the US.
> >>
> > BUT BUT BUT .... 'a path to citizenship' ONLY exists (and IMHO only
> > SHOULD exist) if your entry to your new country is made by the legal
> > route in the first place.
> >
> > That's what my daughter did when she applied for and got British
> > citizenship - and given her occupation she got her work permit pretty
> > much on her arrival in the UK long before she was eligible for British
> > citizenship. (She did say that at one point she felt the British
> > powers that be were cutting the red tape lengthwise...)
> >
> And Schumer never said it would apply to those here illegally.
> That's what Thanny wants you to think, but there's no evidence to the
> contrary.

The entire press conference he was giving, the questions from the press
he was answering, were about the millions of illegals Biden has allowed
to flood the country since he took office.

But you keep doing your gaslighting thing and telling us to ignore our
own lyin' eyes in favor of your semantic word games. You're fooling no
one, Shit Shoes.