Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-DB63CC.11222703062024@news.giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Cruz Destroys Gender Activist Judge During Hearing
References: <_qidnWbvU5joYdL7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <20240524205726.000067d7@example.com> <tJOdnT7jfKXSpMz7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v2so9p$2st0l$1@dont-email.me> <MPOdnQxBx_20mM_7nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com> <v2vemc$3e71e$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-7B5CA5.10533526052024@news.giganews.com> <v34p9r$kmnm$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-871E74.12524828052024@news.giganews.com> <v3a4g1$1o4lj$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-12AD5A.09255130052024@news.giganews.com> <v3c7d5$268m8$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-31E077.09214431052024@news.giganews.com> <v3hqb4$3bs2t$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-CC5ECA.12264702062024@news.giganews.com> <v3j2r3$3is5k$1@dont-email.me> <b-OdnSBO7OxSucD7nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com> <v3kipd$3u0gd$5@dont-email.me>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2024 11:22:27 -0700

In article <v3kipd$3u0gd$5@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 6/2/24 10:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> How does eating out affect my life?
> >>
> >> Now, trying to destroy capitalism and education in the country is
> >> another matter.
> >
> > Your own words: another state's governor doesn't affect my life.
> >
> > Weird how you're now claiming some governors have the power to do exactly
> > that by "destroying capitalism and education" throughout the entire country
> > by signing laws that only apply to their respective states. How does
> > DeSantis signing an education bill that only applies to Florida affect your
> > life, Effa?
> >
> > But for some reason when Newsom signs laws, according to Effa the Hutt, he
> > only has the power to affect California, despite the fact that in many
> > cases, he actually does affect the whole country with his bullshit. Like
> > when he banned all gas-powered vehicles by 2035. That affects the whole
> > country because California is such a large percentage of the car market,
> > vehicle manufacturers conform their products to California standards
> > regardless of where they'll eventually be sold.

> Newsom went out to eat.

Newsom did exactly what Cruz did that gets your panties in a twist: he
went on vacation while his state was in crisis. And he did it twice.
Cruz only did it once.

> DeSantis is destroying a state.

Not your state. Doesn't affect your life. Your words.