Article <atropos-E91960.10551710032024@news.giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-E91960.10551710032024@news.giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Nex Benedict
References: <qvYCN.453199$Wp_8.439750@fx17.iad> <urss0g$1a0cd$1@dont-email.me> <nwudnYV6RatBvX_4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <us4ju5$35v5d$4@dont-email.me> <JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me> <atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com> <usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me> <atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com> <17bb14f739538d3c$1982$3078224$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com> <uskdb8$300lk$2@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 10:55:17 -0800