Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<atropos-EFD881.10330415032024@g9u1993c-hb.houston.hpicorp.net>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Karma Comes for Deadspin
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 10:33:04 -0700

In article <20240315071155.00007489@example.com>,

> On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 03:50:00 +0000
> BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> > > A great story but man, that woman talks FAST. This seems to be an
> > > emerging trend in videos with presenters talking a mile a minute and
> > > never stopping for breath. Let's just say I'm not a fan of
> > > that.....
> >
> > Yes, but Brett's adorableness more than makes up for it.
> >
> > What I don't get is why every YouTuber wears huge honkin' headphones
> > just to sit and talk into a microphone.
>
> Yeah, that doesn't make much sense to me either for many videos. But
> she probably has a producer telling her to look into Camera 2 now, then
> into Camera 1, just to keep things from looking too static to the
> viewer. That's my guess anyway.

So why not wear small earbuds?

I mean, you don't see Wolf Blitzer on CNN wearing huge headphones on his
head. Why do these YouTube people do it?

I've noticed that not all of them do. Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, Michael
Knowles, all have shows on DailyWire like Brett but they don't wear
headphones.

It seems like a young person thing. Like it's the cool thing to do.