Article <auKMYlC1C9yfalgIX06zz7ETwWQ@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<auKMYlC1C9yfalgIX06zz7ETwWQ@jntp>

Subject: Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To =?UTF-8?Q?What=3F?=
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: sl8z4gWih6G6n9o0T0kJVKkrKW4
JNTP-ThreadID: v6pdg9$2k01g$1@dont-email.me
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=auKMYlC1C9yfalgIX06zz7ETwWQ@jntp
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 24 12:06:07 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr>

Le 21/07/2024 à 08:42, Thomas Heger a écrit :
> I have a proposal:
>
> when Nicola Tesla died, he was actually pennyless, even if he had
> invented a lot and held more than seven hundred patents.
>
> So: why was he so poor?
>
> The idea is a little far fetched and would include certain rumors, which
> state that a 'deep state' would exist, which is thirty years
> technologically in advance.
>
> This matched other rumors, e.g. that other inventions were also stolen
> or patents declared of interest for the national security.
>
> Now lets assume, that such a 'deep state' would  actually exist and is
> located in fact somewhere deep down and has all these patents, but does
> not like to pay something for the inventors.
>
> Then this 'deep state' would be thirty years in advance in terms of
> technology, because patents protect the inventions that long.
>
> After thirty years the patents are released, but not very beneficial
> anymore for the inventors, because they protect only for thirty years.
>
> Now you need 'spies' in the patent offices, which warn the deep state
> about new developments and to reject unwanted inventions.
>
> Such agents need rewards, especially if the inventions are important.
>
> And one among the eligable rewards is fame.
>

> The death of Diesel could be squezed into the same theory, too, by
> assuming, that energy in general and petrol especially is in the
> interest of the 'deep state' and efficient motors were regarded as
> dangerous. And threads or heritics have to be 'removed'.
>

> TH

Politics is a profession.

There is a caste of individuals who live in opulence and never work. They
are content to pay the judges, the deputies who make the laws, etc...

They live as the Pharaoh lived, through the sweat of the people.

But the great miracle is not there, the great miracle is that the people
themselves largely agree.

If an opponent stands up and makes a remark about the fact that it is not
normal to pay rights of way on the highways (racket worthy of the time of
the Lords), he is immediately singled out by the people themselves , and
denounced.

It's even worse than you think, a human society.

This also exists in science, and I think that the Einstein-Poincaré
example is also a good example: the guy who tells the truth, that is to
say that Poincaré's brain was worth ten Einsteins, he gets threatened
on usenet.
Don't laugh friends, it's true.

It's simply incredible.

“1984”, “Brave New World”, it’s no longer really fiction.

R.H.