Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<b-OdnSBO7OxSucD7nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com>

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Cruz Destroys Gender Activist Judge During Hearing
From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
 <atropos-12AD5A.09255130052024@news.giganews.com>
 <v3c7d5$268m8$1@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-31E077.09214431052024@news.giganews.com>
 <v3hqb4$3bs2t$2@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-CC5ECA.12264702062024@news.giganews.com>
 <v3j2r3$3is5k$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2024 02:05:03 +0000

FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/2/24 3:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <v3hqb4$3bs2t$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Sure. One went to dinner when he shouldn't have.
>>>
>>> The other is using his office to attack private businesses because they
>>> dared exercise their freedom to disagree with Field Marshall DeSantis.
>>
>> So when you said you don't talk about another state's governor because
>> he doesn't affect your life... that was... wait for it... a lie.
>
> How does eating out affect my life?
>
> Now, trying to destroy capitalism and education in the country is
> another matter.

Your own words: another state's governor doesn't affect my life.

Weird how you're now claiming some governors have the power to do exactly
that by "destroying capitalism and education" throughout the entire country
by signing laws that only apply to their respective states. How does
DeSantis signing an education bill that only applies to Florida affect your
life, Effa?

But for some reason when Newsom signs laws, according to Effa the Hutt, he
only has the power to affect California, despite the fact that in many
cases, he actually does affect the whole country with his bullshit. Like
when he banned all gas-powered vehicles by 2035. That affects the whole
country because California is such a large percentage of the car market,
vehicle manufacturers conform their products to California standards
regardless of where they'll eventually be sold.